Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holiday


By AL
Would like to go for an overseas trip? Why or why not?
I would really like to go for an overseas trip. By doing this, I not only get some fun out of it, it also expands my general knowledge, especially when I visit different tourist attractions around the world. For example, only when I saw the Great Wall of China myself, did I realise how long and big it really was. I also learnt that the Great Wall of China is also nicknamed the Greatest Cemetery, as most of the people who built the wall died of hard labour. The king did not build coffins for everyone. He just practically had the dead bodies buried beneath the walls. That was one of the dirty secrets of the Great Wall of China.
Which country would you like to visit? Why?
My greatest wish is to visit U.S.A as I would love to go to Disneyland. I really like to go and take a look and play some of the exciting rides there
What would you miss most about home when you are away? Why?
I would miss my bed! Though the hotel bed is quite comfortable, nothing beats sleeping on your own bed.

No comments: