Thursday, November 26, 2009

At the airport

By CZQ

This picture depicts a scene of a check-in counter in the airport.

I think that it is neither school holidays nor weekends as there are only a few people at the airport. There are pots of plant and artificial logs beside the glass door to beautify the environment. There is a man who wants to take his luggage to the check-in counter but the weight of the luggage is too heavy for him to carry. Although he has used his full strength to carry his luggage, he still cannot do it. A airport staff is entering some information into the computer at the check-in counter. I think that she is not aware of the man carrying the luggage or else she will go up to lend a helping hand to the man. I think she should be more pro-active and look around to see if anybody needs help. If I were the staff, I would be more observant to see if anybody needs my help. In front of the check-in counter, there is a family of three. The mother, wearing a sleeveless blouse is helping her son to put on his jacket. I believe that they are going on a holiday to a cold country. The girl in a floral blouse and a skirt has seen what the man is doing and she is worried about the man. She is afraid that the man might injure himself if he is not careful. If I were the girl, I would go to an airport staff and tell him that the man needed help.

To conclude, the airport is a public place and is also the first place that a tourist will visit. If the airport is clean and people are helpful, it will leave them a very good impression of our country. We should do our part to be gracious wherever we are, especially at the airport.

No comments: