Thursday, November 26, 2009

At the canteen

Tell me about your school canteen.

What kind of rules do you think pupils should observe at the canteen?
What would you like to see changed in your school canteen?
By SG
My school canteen is located between the parade square and the field. There are 8 stalls in the canteen. I normally go to the first stall during recess as it sells snacks like pop corn, fried eggs and biscuits. I always buy a fried egg and the fifty-cents roasted chicken for recess. During lunch time, I will either go to the other stalls to buy noodles or rice or the chicken burger. Occasionally, I will also buy a packet drink from the vending machine. During the holidays, I always look forward to coming back to the school canteen to have my meals. I will miss my school canteen when I graduate from school.

No comments: