Thursday, November 26, 2009

At the airport

Would you like to visit the airport? Why or why not?

Tell me about a visit to the airport.
How do you feel when you are at the airport?
By BWL
I do not like visiting the airport because I usually visit the airport to send my mother off on an overseas business trip and it often causes me to feel sad. My best memory at the airport took place about three years ago. My entire family was leaving for a holiday to Sichuan. As it was our first time taking a plane together, we were so excited that we stayed up past midnight. On the plane, we had much fun watching the white fluffy clouds as well as the landscape. We also played electronic games that were provided on the plane. That trip was indeed an eye-opener for my brother and I as it was our first time seeing such fabulous sights. It was indeed an unforgettable experience for my family and me.

No comments: