Thursday, November 26, 2009

At the book fair

By LSC
Would you like to visit an exhibition? Why or why not?
Yes, I would like to visit an exhibition. Going to different exhibitions keeps me up-to-date with the latest happenings. In some exhibitions, I get to buy things which are both useful and cheap.
Tell me about an exhibition you have visited.
Once in a blue moon, my mum would take me to Suntec City to look out for any exhibitions. The most memorable one was the IT exhibition that I visited last year. There was a wide variety of IT products ranging from computers, computer programs to mobile phone devices. As I am a computer fanatic, I am most attracted to the "entertainment" section of the exhibition. I walked from shelf to shelf, awed by all the colourful and nicely decorated game packs. Finally, after much deliberation and consideration, I bought home a game set which was the cheapest are available.
What kinds of exhibition would you like to visit? Why?
I aspire to be a cartoonist, so I would like to visit exhibitions about the arts to learn from other artists. I think Singapore has quite a vibrant art scene as there are art exhibitions every now and then. Hopefully, by going to different kinds of exhibitions,I would be able to broaden up my knowledge of the arts.

No comments: